Cased is the developer friendly way to get production work done.
Cased was founded in early 2020 by former GitHub and Facebook leaders, with investment from Founders Fund and some of the most experienced angel investors in technology. We're on a mission to make it easier for developers to get production work done and we're just getting started.
Cased embraces diversity, equity and inclusion, and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
As an engineer here, you'll help to shape both the future of our product and the company we become. You'll ship world-class software and work alongside engineering, design, and product leaders who helped build GitHub, Facebook, Zillow, Yelp, and Simple.
What we're looking for
- 4+ years experience writing Ruby on Rails code (or significant experience with a similar framework) and have previously collaborated with others in large codebases.
- You're excited about working on a fast-growing product, and can adapt to changing product and customer needs.
- You are familiar with good REST API design and best practices including authentication, rate limiting, content encoding, schemas, and errors.
- Solid database design skills, and some familiarity with search technology is helpful. Solid core Unix skills and knowledge of CLIs, package management, and containerization is also a plus.
What you'll do
- Work alongside Cased founders and engineers to build customer-focused features and scalable architecture.
- Learn from customer feedback and weigh in on product decisions.
- Help to build a diverse and inclusive company culture. As an early employee you'll have a significant impact on the type of company Cased becomes.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the United States
- Competitive equity and salary
- Medical, dental, and vision health care coverage
- A maxed-out MacBook Pro (or equivalent depending on your preference)
- $1,500 stipend to setup your home office as you see fit
Our tech stack right now includes:
- Ruby on Rails
To apply, send your resume, GitHub, or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com, along with a brief note on why you'd like to work at Cased.