Customer Success Engineer
Cased is the developer friendly way to get production work done.
Cased was founded in early 2020 by four former GitHub employees, with investment from Founders Fund and some of the most experienced angel investors in technology. We're on a mission to make it easier for developers to get production work done and we're just getting started.
Cased embraces diversity, equity and inclusion, and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
As a customer success engineer, you'll help shape the future of our product, our customer experience, and the company we become. This role places particular importance on writing, documentation, and teaching — in addition to helping customers directly, you’ll create evergreen content that enables our customers to realize their goals with Cased.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a technical support, sales engineer, solutions engineer, or technical writer role.
- A real focus on the customer—you care about the users.
- Strong knowledge of modern software development best practices.
- Familiarity with at least one common web-oriented programming language.
- Knowledge of the developer tools market a plus.
What you'll do
- Write technical documentation and help craft public APIs.
- Work in-depth with customers to successfully onboard them with Cased.
- Produce video/webinar content for current and potential customers.
- Help promote and maintain Cased's open source ecosystem.
- Analyze product feedback direct from customers.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the United States
- Competitive equity and salary
- Medical, dental, and vision health care coverage
- A maxed-out MacBook Pro (or equivalent depending on your preference)
- $1,500 stipend to setup your home office as you see fit
Our tech stack right now includes:
- Ruby on Rails
To apply, send your resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com, along with a brief note on why you'd like to work at Cased.