Head of Customer Success
Cased is the developer friendly way to get production work done.
Cased was founded in early 2020 by four former GitHub employees, with investment from Founders Fund and some of the most experienced angel investors in technology. We're on a mission to make it easier for developers to get production work done and we're just getting started.
Cased embraces diversity, equity and inclusion, and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
As Head of Customer Success, you'll shape how Cased sells and delivers exceptional customer experience. You'll also play a leading role in shaping the company we become.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of enterprise customer success and sales experience.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Ability to establish and scale repeatable processes.
- Empathy for customers and a desire to solve their problems.
What you'll do
- Be a founding member of Cased's customer success and sales team.
- Work with product and engineering to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Provide support to customers.
- Create educational and marketing content.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the United States
- Competitive equity and salary
- Medical, dental, and vision health care coverage
- A MacBook Pro (or equivalent depending on your preference)
- $1,500 stipend to setup your home office as you see fit
To apply, send your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a brief note on why you'd like to work at Cased.